Sunday, May 5, 2013

About Teacher CaiCai



Hi!
I am Angelica Giovanna L. Quina
You can call me CaiCai
I was born on October 4, 1993
I am 19 years old
I am a Filipino
from Cagayan de Oro, PH
I am a Roman Catholic


I graduated Preschool from Lifetime Study Center
as General Excellence.

I was the Secretary of the First Aid and Health Club when I was in Grade 5,
and I was a member of the Jolly Lib Book Club when I was in Grade 6.
I graduated Elementary from Corpus Christi School.

I was a member of the Youth for Christ (YFC) organization 
when I was in 1st-4th year high school. 
I was part of the ExeCom under Special Events when I was in 3rd year high school.
I graduated High School from Corpus Christi School.

I was the Treasurer of the Xavier University - Society of Early Childhood Teachers 
(XU-SECT) when I was in 3rd year college.
I graduated from Xavier University Ateneo de Cagayan with Bachelor of Elementary Education with field of specialization in Preschool Education (BEED-PSED).
I was a player of the SOE Phoenix Women's basketball team in 2011 and 2013.


I love children that is why I chose to be a Preschool Teacher.
I love dogs. I have a Spitz-terrier named Russell and I spoil him so much.
I love to stay at home during weekends and watch Disney movies and One Tree Hill.
I love to pop bubble wraps.
I love doing DIYs (Do-it-yourself).
I love shoes!
I love listening to Maroon 5.
I am a big fan of Audrey Hepburn.
Aside from being a teacher, I want to become a fashion designer
and open my own clothing line which I will call Halo.
I dream of becoming a Disney Princess someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Teacher CaiCai's Schoolhouse Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino