Sunday, May 5, 2013

Being a Preschool Teacher


I love children, I love being with them, and I love helping them. And for me, the best way to do all of these three things is to teach them. 

Being a Preschool Teacher is tiring yet fun and fulfilling. I have to give my best for my students always. It takes a lot of time and effort but seeing them learn something from me makes the hard work worth it. At the end of everyday, I can really say that I am doing something good in my life. I love my profession! I wouldn't trade it for the world.


Here are some pictures of my fun and fulfilling experience as a Preschool Teacher:



During our Culminating Activity at Ecoville                 I dressed up as Luigi for Kiddielandia
                                                                                   during the Xavier Festival Days



          With my fellow teachers during our visit to the Xavier University Preschool Lab


Street kids tutorial at Gaston Park


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Teacher CaiCai's Schoolhouse Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino